History of Erin Boat

History of Erin Boat
The Unnecessary Backstory (the beginning)

Most Recent Post

Most Recent Post
End of an Era

Quote of the Moment

Quote of the Moment
Link to Writing Blog

Current Favorite Song

Current Favorite Song
But Anyway by Blues Traveler

Thought Questions

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

As seems to be my norm lately, I was feeling miserable today. Just a moment ago, I found this website. Thought Questions. It's a fairly new website. Only been around since march. Reading through the questions sort of opened my eyes and made me feel better. Now, as a challenge to myself I'm going to answer one of these questions every day for a week.

I will take one from each of the first seven pages on the website. I will also do this, after posting every negative post, in the future.

Today's will be: What do you love most about yourself? The questions on the first page aren't my favorites, but there are a ton on page 3 that I love. Oh well. First day. First page. Today's question.

I love that I don't give up. I simply don't give up. I often say "I give up!" but I don't. If I gave up every time I said it, I would have given up on my LIFE years and years ago. I would have given up on all my friendships. I would have given up on love. I would have given up on my sisters. On my mother. On myself. But here I am, 19 years old, and NOT GIVING UP!

Not giving up on myself: I am going to school, I am working, I am searching for an apartment.

Not giving up on friendship and love.

Not giving up on my family. I am taking care of them as best I can.I shouldn't have to. I know that. I also know I could walk away now and not take care of them. I wont. I don't give up. I don't think I know how.
At least, I don't think I don't know how to give up on something I love.

And I love that about myself. I love that I don't give up. :D

On an unrelated note: I'm going to start working on my bucket list. Every time I go to add tags to my posts, I see that one staring me in the face. I will start that. French braiding. Learning. Now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment