History of Erin Boat

History of Erin Boat
The Unnecessary Backstory (the beginning)

Most Recent Post

Most Recent Post
End of an Era

Quote of the Moment

Quote of the Moment
Link to Writing Blog

Current Favorite Song

Current Favorite Song
But Anyway by Blues Traveler

Bad.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I can't even explain how rough I've felt these last few weeks, but every time I wanted to come on here, I felt silly. Nothing is new. Nothing has changed.

We need an apartment by Thursday. I've been looking for ages. Every day, I've sent out a slew of emails, called tons of people. Today alone, I've sent out 14 emails. I've made two phone calls today. Today, I have received two "no couples allowed" and one "thanks but no thanks." I'm getting desperate. No one wants us. Our jobs start soon.

And then school. Turns out, all my financial aid paperwork got screwed up, and I don't know how to fix it. Right now, I'm not even sure I can go.

And my mom is being weird, as usual.

And one of my friends, who moved away 5 years ago, was in town today, but I didn't get to see her.

And my health insurance is screwed up, but that may be in the fixing-process. (but yesterday, I had a huge fit about it, including FALLING OVER because I was crying so hard. And I was at the mall, at the time. I fell down in the parking lot, just to sob. Add embarrassment to my list of bad things)

But releasing them all like this feels good. Thank you for letting me do this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment