History of Erin Boat

History of Erin Boat
The Unnecessary Backstory (the beginning)

Most Recent Post

Most Recent Post
End of an Era

Quote of the Moment

Quote of the Moment
Link to Writing Blog

Current Favorite Song

Current Favorite Song
But Anyway by Blues Traveler

Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Thursday the 24th. I have been busy going crazy since about the 11th. No break. No stopping. Just busy busy busy.

It's amazing that my health hasn't broken down or anything.....

ANYWAYS!

I haven't been busy for no reason. We found an apartment (a clean one, with a sane landlord) and moved into it (but I'm still not totally unpacked, even though we got the keys on the 4th!). I had my mid-year exams. My father had knee surgery (so far, everything seems to be going well with it) My boss is on a firing spree (but no, thankfully, I haven't been fired. My mother is back in touch with me, and doing well. My sister has been thrown or has thrown herself (I'm currently unclear on what happened) for a loop.

As everything was happening (goodness, there were so many "everythings") I kept thinking "Damn, I wish I was at my computer. This would make a great blog-post!" but it never happened.

I keep thinking that I should start a twitter account or a new blog or something called "Adventures at Wendy's" because some of the situations that happen at work are piss-your-pants funny, but I haven't even had the time to do that.

I haven't had the time to write.

I've been ridiculously busy.

I actually had something to say in this post, but now I've forgotten what it was. Ah well. I'm going to post this anyways, since I've been DYING to post.

Um, updates about whatever it was I wanted to saying coming soon, probably.

Also, a full blog about the apartment coming soon, once it's finished and I take pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment