History of Erin Boat

History of Erin Boat
The Unnecessary Backstory (the beginning)

Most Recent Post

Most Recent Post
End of an Era

Quote of the Moment

Quote of the Moment
Link to Writing Blog

Current Favorite Song

Current Favorite Song
But Anyway by Blues Traveler

This Week in BOATKICKERVILLE

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weekly postives cancelled. Too much going on. Too overwhelmed. Short run down

1) Moving means that you will not sit down at all during the day between the time you wake up, and 10pm. It's tiring. Too tired, besides being generally uncomfortable, also means that i get these lovely little mood swings.
2) Moving also means that your legs will declare war on you because you go up and down the stairs too much. I hurt all over.
3) My dad takes on too much at once.
4) My mom may be lying to me about something important (no, not the drinking for once), which makes me angry.
5) She may not be lying. I also feel guilty
6) For the fifth damn day in a row, I have been so busy I forgot to call my sister. Her bed time at my aunts house is 8:30, and I dont usually think of it until nine. I miss her. I also feel like a shitty big sister.
7) I finally saw my best friend, who I hadn't seen in almost a year!
8) my room looks like a cross between a storage unit, a child's play room, a bedroom, and a laundry room. Make of that what you will.
9) The weather is hot. The tourists are coming, and it's good to be home. I smell the salt. I want to go swimming.

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment