History of Erin Boat

History of Erin Boat
The Unnecessary Backstory (the beginning)

Most Recent Post

Most Recent Post
End of an Era

Quote of the Moment

Quote of the Moment
Link to Writing Blog

Current Favorite Song

Current Favorite Song
But Anyway by Blues Traveler

Weekly Positives

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I've gotten a bit negative the past... while. In an attempt to fix this I posted the story of a woman who I never really knew well, but who gave me hope. I think it might also be good to share a few good things from my own life right now, too. I totally stole this idea from Chelsea who stole it from someone else..... The idea was to make a daily list of positive things. However, I decided to change it to once a week. I encourage you, random reader, to take this idea too. It's always good to acknowledge the positive things in our lives. They can be anything that made you happy. From a simple "Today I looked really nice" to a really big "Today the doctor said my aunts cancer is in remission!"

So now that I've totally explained the concept way more than it really needed to be explained (I'm feeling really wordy-tonight) lets get on to my own list!

1) Today a book that I have been waiting MONTHS to read showed up in the mail. Bonfire Stories by Sevastian Winters

2) This week I have gotten two tests and a paper handed back to me. All three were As. Two of them were the highest grade in the class.

3) I have a pound of bacon in my fridge. Bacon is my biggest weakness ever, but it's rather expensive.

4) I talked to both my sisters this week and they're doing really well.

5) Call me a nerd, but I love playing Left 4 Dead. Both of the times that I played this week, and on many different teams, I have had the highest kill numbers, best accuracy, and least damage taken. Granted, I still play mostly on easy, but I'm still getting better.

6) I've been doing a TON of writing :D

7) I have finally gotten off my ass and started applying to colleges. Go me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment