History of Erin Boat

History of Erin Boat
The Unnecessary Backstory (the beginning)

Most Recent Post

Most Recent Post
End of an Era

Quote of the Moment

Quote of the Moment
Link to Writing Blog

Current Favorite Song

Current Favorite Song
But Anyway by Blues Traveler

I've been a Horrible Blogger

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I haven't updated in like.... almost a week. I'm sorry. I've been writing my ass off for college transfers. I'm super freaking out, and I don't even care if that sentence isn't grammatically correct. I couldn't "let" myself do fun writing (blogging, fiction, etc) because I was supposed to be doing "important" writing. Ugh. The topic and I totally didn't get along. Finally now I'm done and things are good.

So here's a funny story. I was on the phone with my mom earlier and I had a headache. I mentioned that I hadn't been sleeping well due to the transfer stress, and that I'm getting headaches from the lack of sleep.


Her first response: "You're not pregnant, are you?" No mom. I'm not pregnant. Yes I'm sure. No, I'm not lying. No my boobs are not sore. No I don't have an over due period. No I don't have a stomach ache. No I'm not having unexplained cramps. No mom, I'm not pregnant. YES, I'M SURE! I just have a headache.

This went on for about 5 minutes before I managed to convince her that I'm not pregnant. Trust me. I'm not pregnant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment