History of Erin Boat

History of Erin Boat
The Unnecessary Backstory (the beginning)

Most Recent Post

Most Recent Post
End of an Era

Quote of the Moment

Quote of the Moment
Link to Writing Blog

Current Favorite Song

Current Favorite Song
But Anyway by Blues Traveler

A Second Blog and a Funny Event

Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm starting a second blog. This second blog will be devoted entirely to my writing, editing, submitting, finger-crossing, publishing, and reading. I might do book reviews. I might talk about things that inspire me. I might whine about some chapter that just wont work!

Anyways, it's called Making Waves and the link is here. You probably should wait a few days before you look at it though, because right now I haven't started posting, or chosen a template for it, or anything. Its just a lot of blank white space.

Yesterday was a crazy day, lot of ups and downs. I don't really want to talk about the downs yet, but I will tell you one of the ups. The place where I usually sit has two chairs against the wall,with a table between them. It looks almost like a waiting room. I will get a picture in an hour for you.

Yesterday, a guy was sitting in one of the chairs reading a book. He appeared to be alone, so I sat down in the other chair. There's a plug there beside one of the chairs and my laptop needed charging. I get myself settled in, start doing my usual computer stuff, and a few moments later a girl walks around the corner. She looks at the guy and goes "What are you doing?" He looks up at her and tells her that he's reading. She FLIPS OUT! She starts yelling at him for being with another girl. For cheating on him with ME! On one hand I felt bad for sitting there without checking with him, and for getting him in trouble with his girlfriend. On the other hand, it was HILARIOUS! We weren't even acknowledging the others presence, but somehow that's cheating....?

It brought a laugh to my otherwise less-than-happy day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment