History of Erin Boat

History of Erin Boat
The Unnecessary Backstory (the beginning)

Most Recent Post

Most Recent Post
End of an Era

Quote of the Moment

Quote of the Moment
Link to Writing Blog

Current Favorite Song

Current Favorite Song
But Anyway by Blues Traveler

Restless

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I’m seriously restless. I don’t know what it is but I can not sit still. And even when I’m sitting, not moving, my brain wont quit.

I have written about 500 words since Friday. That would be fine, except that it was just me editing all the words I already had. Writers block from a lack of focus.

I tossed and turned for hours last night, got up to pee three times, even though I didn’t actually have to pee. I just needed to move and that felt like a good excuse. And then I woke up, still tired, and decided to rearrange the furniture in the living room. I’d been planning this for a while, but I did it today. I haven’t decided if I like it.

Physically, I am exhausted. I ache all over, and moving seems to be the least appealing thing to me right now.... except sitting. Sitting is slightly less appealing. What is wrong with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment