History of Erin Boat

History of Erin Boat
The Unnecessary Backstory (the beginning)

Most Recent Post

Most Recent Post
End of an Era

Quote of the Moment

Quote of the Moment
Link to Writing Blog

Current Favorite Song

Current Favorite Song
But Anyway by Blues Traveler

I wont be Her

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I don’t want to be her. If you think you’re scared that I’ll turn into that, then you should see how I feel. I am terrified of it. More than I’m afraid of silence; more than fire. I don’t want to be her. I can’t, wont be her. I just refuse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the cool thing about life. You don't have to follow in your mother's footsteps - you can go down whatever path you decide to go down. You can be your own person - a strong, caring, wonderful individual - and look at that - you already are those things! :)

Teri

March 18, 2010 at 5:05 PM
E Boat said...

Thank you Teri. That's probably one of the nicest things I've heard in a long time.

March 18, 2010 at 10:13 PM
Anonymous said...

we've both already proven we're nothing like our mothers. you're not her. trust me. <3

March 20, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Post a Comment